Where To Stay on
Middle Caicos The Best Hotels, Resorts & Villas
Middle Caicos has a wide variety of sights to see and is the most dramatic and picturesque of the Turks and Caicos Islands. It is a very large island, about three times the size of Provo but with only 300 people. It is an island to be savoured and absolutely ideal for people who enjoy peace, tranquility and inspiring natural scenery. If you want more time to enjoy and explore Middle Caicos, then stay for a few days for a complete change of pace!
Dragon Cay at Mudjin Harbour is the most photographed natural wonder in the Turks and Caicos Islands
Blue Horizon Resort
Blue Horizon Resort overlooks Mudjin Harbour on Middle Caicos
Nature’s beauty, adventure and tranquility. A collection of tropical cottages and villas set on 50 acres of private land overlooking Dragon Cay at Mudjin Harbour, Middle Caicos. Wedding and honeymoon packages.A – Z: Contact details for the Blue Horizon Resort
- Turks and Caicos “Hotels, Resorts & Villas” Magazine Feature Article
- Turks and Caicos Weather Forecast and Weather Charts
- The Best Restaurants in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Our Turks and Caicos Islands: Middle Caicos
- Things To Do in the Turks and Caicos Islands: Weddings, Spas, Sunset Cruises, Golf and much, much more!
- Turks and Caicos Shopping Guide
- Turks & Caicos Islands Maps and Detailed Maps of Provo, North Caicos and Middle Caicos