Where To Stay on Salt Cay The Best Hotels, Resorts & Villas
With miles of deserted beaches, three restaurants, 100 residents, get around by golf cart, spectacular dive sites, pristine snorkelling, a bit of history and whale watching - Salt Cay is a little gem of an island. Surrounded by deep cobalt ocean and fringed by startling white, soft sand beaches which slopes into gin clear turquoise shallows, breathtakingly beautiful from the air. Once you land at the charming and proportionately tiny airport, on this less than three square mile island, the Salt Cay experience commences.
- Our Turks and Caicos Islands: Quick Facts
- Our Turks and Caicos Islands: Providenciales or simply “Provo”
- Turks & Caicos Weather Forecast, Climate and Rainfall Charts
- Turks & Caicos Tours, Sports, Water Sports, Entertainment
- Turks & Caicos Islands Maps and Detailed Maps of Provo, North Caicos and Middle Caicos